Posted to rec.food.cooking
Barry Barry is offline

Default Food as motivation

On Apr 24, 2:24 am, wrote:

> What is it about swimming laps that makes Big Macs, fries, and
> Strawberry milkshakes, sound soooooo good?
>
> Myrlhttp://www.myrljeffcoat.com

I don't know, but you got it going on. You're a beautiful woman with a
lot of zest for living. I mean.. if it's working it can't be all that
bad. That's a lot of laps. You must have one strong heart.

Maybe you behave with everything and the Big Mac, Large Fry and Orange
Soda is your little bad thing to do

who would have thought ALL THEM LAPS only burnt 500 calories.

I can eat 500 calories in under one minute lol.
It would take me a couple of visits to the pool to swim that many.
I should be ashamed of myself. BUT IM NOT!