Arri London

Default OT: With recipe Was: Chili con Queso

Charles Gifford wrote:

> "Arri London" > wrote in message
> >

> > And the German as well. Then of course the Scot could have Norse
> > ancestry in there too, as could most of the Irish side.

> Well yes. Rape and pillage and all that. However the Normans were Norse by
> definition. You and I are probably some degree of cousins! ;-)
>
> Charlie

No doubt. Since more than one of my Dutch ancestors was a ship's
captain, we know what that means. Given the rest of my family history,
we could be cousins more than once LOL!

> For being patient with me, here is a really wonderful recipe for birria that
> was posted to rec.food.cooking 5 years ago. I really enjoy it.

TY! Sounds good! Since we don't eat beef, will try it with pork. Would
need to go down to a carniceria to get goat otherwise, and mutton is
even harder to get