Posted to rec.food.cooking
blake murphy blake murphy is offline

Default New survey on the RFC site: Dream a little dream....

On 22 Apr 2007 22:20:39 -0700, "-L." > wrote:

>Chatty Cathy wrote:
>> http://www.recfoodcooking.com/
>>
>> Vote now! - and yes, it is food related
>> --
>> Cheers
>> Chatty Cathy

>I always dream about a banquet of exquisite food - sometimes I am
>eating it and other times I am merely looking at it and can't eat it
>(for various reasons). I have had this dream for the last 20 years,
>at least.
>
>-L.

my father claimed he had the same dream every saturday morning for
years. he's at a huge, delicious-smelling buffet, but there are so
many people he can't get to the food. then he'd wake up and go
downstairs and fix himself breakfast.

your pal,
blake