Posted to alt.food.barbecue
skeeter skeeter is offline

Default better luck smoking

On Apr 16, 7:10 pm, Denny Wheeler
> wrote:
> On Mon, 16 Apr 2007 14:55:01 -0400, Steve Calvin
>
> > wrote:
> >I "think" you're talking about a WSM.

> IIRC, Skeeter mentioned its being something more like an ECB.
> Anyway, a bullet that is *not* a WSM.
>
> -denny-
> --
>
> The test of courage comes when we are in the minority.
> The test of tolerance comes when we are in the majority.

It is a brinkman gourmet smoker. Sort of like their cajun cooker.
Anyways I also light the newspaper in the charcoal starter with a blow
torch and it gets going REAL good.
Alton brown of the food network also suggested spraying the newspaper
(and charcoal) with some PAM
so the canola oil can help with lighting the newspaper and it staying
lit. I think I hear some St Louis's calling for me soon.