Bob

Default Oysters

Charles Gifford wrote:

> "Bob" > wrote in message
>
>>Frogleg wrote:

>> considered aphrodesiacs? Does this go back to the humoral system of medicine?

>>>So why isn't a banana considered an aphrodesiac? :-)

>>You don't have a VHS or DVD player, do you?

> I must admit Bob, that you have lost me here. What are you talking about?

<LOL> Sorry for the obscurity. It was a far-fetched reference to the
fact that there are various movies available for purchase and rental
that, in fact, feature bananas and other unlikely items in connection
with, shall we say, human sexuality. They're typically distinguishable
by the cheesy 70's light jazz backgrounds with occasional moans and
other "organic" sounds.

Or so I've been told. No, seriously...

Bob