Posted to rec.food.cooking
Karen AKA Kajikit Karen AKA Kajikit is offline

Default Last nights dinner - vegetable soup... tonight's dinner - vegetable stew!

Yesterday the weather was just miserable... blowing a gale and
threatening to storm all day... most un-Floridalike (there was even a
tornado watch all day!) So I made a pot of vegetable and rice soup for
dinner. It was a little bland but nice and comforting with some fresh
bread and ham...
I thought I had plenty of liquid in it, but tonight I went to grab a
bowl of the leftovers, and it had thickened up so much in the fridge
that it was vegetable stew!

The question now is what can I do to revive it or make it more
appealing to DH so I'm not stuck eating it for the rest of the week...
he was happy to eat the soup but he refused the stew point-blank.