Dr Pepper

Default Cheese Steaks?

On Wed, 04 Feb 2004 00:10:09 GMT, "Bryan J. Maloney"
> wrote:

>Frogleg > nattered on
om:

>> On Mon, 02 Feb 2004 12:05:02 GMT, schachmal >
>> wrote:
>>
>>>I think it has something to do with philly cream cheese. Can someone
>>>explain?

>> Philadephia, yes; cream cheese, no. The 'authentic' ingredient seems
>> to often be another Kraft product -- jarred (or presurrized can?)
>> Cheese Whiz

>Whiz on cheesesteak? Go back to Ohio, buckeye, boy!

Well, , , ,, ,
These Philly Cheese steak sandwhiches are sold in only two places I
know of, they are accross the street from each other, and are standup
lunch counters where you get them at a counter, and they are all very
messy, and dribble all over the place.

I've forgotten the names of the places, but they are the true
deliverers of the one and only PCS sandwhich.

They are both very good, but I haven't been to Philly since 1986, so I
don't know if theyare still there.

Ron C.