Dr Pepper

Default Cheese Steaks?

On Sat, 07 Feb 2004 21:29:40 +0100, Alf Christophersen
> wrote:

>On Tue, 03 Feb 2004 20:20:23 -0600, Olivers >
>wrote:
>
>>The closest Mexican dish must have been the Northern Mexican favorite
>>"queso flameado", sort of a oven melted rarebit with browned crumbled

>An ingredient needed in a dish to be real mexican is Salmonella,
>giving you the Montezuma revenge effect. Very important component of
>all mexican dishes :-)

True only of the "South of the border" dishes.

The term, , , "Don't drink the water" is law, thats why I always drink
cervesa whey in mexico. If there is no bottled water available I have
even brushed my teeth with beer, and I'm not a big beer drinker.

Ron C.