Old 09-02-2004, 01:54 AM
Home, Home On The Mu_n

Default CDC Calorie Recommendations

On Sat, 07 Feb 2004 10:27:18 -0500, Bob wrote:

The deleted hiss this time is because Mu_cus has endorsed a
*CALORIE-BASED* approach rather than Chung's sci-fi 2PD and I
mentioned it. Chung *has* to get it out of circulation, so snip and
hiss it is. I'd like to thank Chung for all this snipping because
it shows the level of his instability and it gives me a chance to
mention the content of the hiss and reinforce the information.

Bob Pastorio

I like how subtly he adds my last name to the sig line. Very subtle
and wonderfully crafty. A certain rodent-cunning in action.

Poor unbalanced Chung.

Bob

Meet Bob Pastorio.

Bob likes to think he is an upscale, right on kind of guy. But in the
darkness, he would prefer to endanger the lives of cardiac care
patients so he TROLLS sci.med.cardiology dozens of times each day.

Now you know all you need to know about this king-sized egomaniac.

Lift well, Eat less, Walk fast, Live long.