Stephen Nagler

Default Chung, the board certified quack

On Sat, 07 Feb 2004 13:42:37 GMT, wrote:

>I don't know much about the diet, but I am assuming that the dr. is assuming
>that one eats 2lbs of food in recommended proportion from the five-daily
>food groups. At least this seems to make most sense to me.

That makes the most sense to me as well. If I were going to go on the
2PDiet, I think that's what I would try to do - eat balanced meals
within the weight constraints of the diet.

But the way I read the diet from web site, there is no reference to
food groups at all. It's two pounds of anything - water and
sugar-free drinks excepted.

smn