Posted to rec.food.cooking
zxcvbob zxcvbob is offline

Default Need brownie recipe please

Karen AKA Kajikit wrote:
> I'm looking for a brownie recipe that uses semi-sweet bakers
> chocolate, cocoa powder and butterscotch chips. Anyone got a good one?
> (failing that, your best recipe for delicious chocolate brownies...)

Barb has a brownie recipe that uses chocolate and I have a recipe that
uses cocoa powder; other than that they are very similar once you double
mine to make it the same size batch. Both recipes get posted here
fairly often.

I suppose you could stir in butterscotch chips into either recipe in
place of the nuts if you really *had* to (I wouldn't).

Bob