Default Herdalife Distributer

In rec.food.cooking WiScottsin > wrote:

> "JenniferB" > wrote in message
> om...
>> Lose 2-8 lbs every week! Free Samples 203-265-2715

> 2-8lbs worth of cash out of my bank acount, possibly :-O

> What's even scarier is that even though most folks realize MLM when they see
> it, there are still a large number of really gullible folks to line the
> "upline" pockets ;-(

Than again, there are a lot of people who make a nice living through MLMs.
Remember, they are completely legal and ethical as long as the full details
of the business are clearly disclosed to prospectives.

I went to an Herbalife internal seminar once a few months ago as an invitee
of a friend of a friend. This was a seminar to tell Herbalife distributors
about new products. It was not a sales effort and no one made any effort
to get me to be a distrubutor, although the acquaintance who invited me
did try to sell me some products, but the sell was pretty light handed.
It was odd though because many of the people there (almost all Herbalife
distributors) looked like they were in a cult with sort of glazed over
eyes and going through a canned mantra. I was given some samples of stuff
and most of it tasted artificial. There is no way I could maintain the
diet that they proposed and the products are also expensive if you're
not a distributor.