Alf Christophersen

Default Bel cream maker

On Sat, 13 Dec 2003 14:11:30 -0500, Bob Pastorio >
wrote:

>Don't be silly. Cream is fattening and fat people are heavier than
>skinny people. That means it would sink to the bottom.
>
>The logic is irrefutable.

Haha. Weight is of no interest, but density. Fat is much less dense
than eg. bone and muscle. So a fat person will float much better than
a skinny person in pure water.
After loosing about all fat this spring, I was not able to float at
all afterwards. I just sink to the bottom if I fall in the basin. (I
tried once by accident during training in the basin, even though then
I had increased about 5 kg in weight by forced eating. (Lots of rape
seed oil daily, mixed with vinegar and garlic and some other herbs and
spices, together with salad, tomato and other things). Being back in
weight I float somewhat.