Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Nonnymus[_7_] Nonnymus[_7_] is offline

Default Newbie needs HELP!

Brett, now you're getting to the real fun of barbecue. To my simple way
of thinking, the experimentation is 75% of the fun, while eating the
most successful of the experiments is the other 25%. <grin>

Brettster wrote:
> How does the addition of an egg change or enhance the flavor of the
> beef? Or does it?
>
> I guess I could experiment with this...but what would a coating of
> ground pistachio and/or walnut do to the flavor of a barbecued burger?
> Possibly with a jigger of Worcestershire sauce?

Go slow on the Worcestershire sauce- it can really get overpowering
quickly, IMHO. Remember to always let cooked meat set for a few minutes
so it holds in the juices better when cut or bit.

--
---Nonnymus---

TINSTAAFL
There Is No Such Thing