Old 02-11-2003, 02:43 AM
LIMEYNO1

Default southern stories and recipes needed

Not really, she's spammed enough groups already.

"Bob Pastorio" wrote in message
Tina wrote:

Hello, I'm a Georgia area author currently working on "A NonSoutherners
Guide to Southern Foods"...
This is a compliation of old recipes, history of traditional foods,
etc.
I was wondering if anyone here would like to be included? All I
need is a few of your favourite southern recipes, a brief bio of

yourself,
and perhaps a recollection of your favourite memory concerning family

dinners..

Thank you
Tina

Tina, you might want to send this along to other newsgroups about
food. Like rec.food.cooking and rec.food.preserving.

Anybody else think of other places to ask?

Pastorio