Default aluminum foil

On Wed, 22 Oct 2003 22:13:47 -0400, Bob Pastorio >
wrote:

> From a heat source that glows - lamp, rod or flame. I don't think
>that heat radiating from a hot oven wall will be reflected.

Not that it makes much difference with foil, but my oven glows a lot.
Radiant electric coils. Mostly, even with the shiny side whichever
way I want it, I use it to keep selected portions moist and keep them
from getting too crispy, e.g. turkey wings. For the small difference
it makes, I try to do shiny side out.

Not something I become hysterical about.
--

rbc:vixen,Minnow Goddess,Willow Watcher,and all that sort of thing.
Often taunted by trout.

http://www.visi.com/~cyli