Cymru Llewes

Default Historic cookbooks for kids? was Funny old book

On Tue, 14 Oct 2003 13:00:04 +0000, Bryan J. Maloney wrote:

> (Mark Preston) nattered on
> le.com:
>
>> I wanted to say that these bookdealers asking exorbitant amounts are
>> trying to deal them as antiques, but I guess "collectible" is a better
>> word.

> Bookie Babies!
>
> Gotta buy 'em all, Bookiemon!

Don't you mean, Gotta sell 'em all (and charge as much as the market
will bear)? But I must admit some of the Beanie Babies are cool. But
I'm the parent who will cut the tags off and give the toy to the real
baby to play with. Luckily the girls have decided their favourite thing
to do right now is to pull out the books and read.

And to keep this on topic... anyone know if there are any historic
cookbooks for kids? I've got one but all the recipes are way off so the
book's been given back to them to use as a picture book. The oldest was
very disappointed in the fondue that flopped. I've still got my older
Betty Crocker for Kids cookbook but that's not really historic (or do
cookbooks become historic at only 30 years?)

--
Cymru Llewes
Caer Llewys