Brad

Default HELP! Stove Keeps Flashing and Beeping "F1" UPDATE...

The ERC is not something many service centers keep in stock. It usually
needs to be specially ordered from the manufacturer, as there any many
different designs and makes. The wiring schematics also vary from model to
model, even among brands from the same company. I'll say one thing positive
about Frigidaire, and it's that they have a well-stocked inventory of
replacement parts... Probably because people are replacing them so much.
LOL. Anyway, I hope everything turns out OK. Keep in touch.

"Jordan Zimmer" > wrote in message
. ..
> Well, it probably doesn't help that I live in a small town (pop.15,000).
> There are only two service centers here... The tech did call three other
> places, all within an hour's driving distance, and they didn't carry it
> either. I'm not that inconvenienced really. Like I said, there's the
> barbecue and microwave and I have a toaster oven too, so I can improvise.

> also have an old hotplate somewhere. The more I think about it, the more I
> can understand why the ERC is not a part you would normally keep in stock.
> He told me that he only carries standard parts like elements and burner
> switches and the like. Basic repair items. Also, can you imagine with

all
> the different makes/models out there, it would almost be IMPOSSIBLE to

stock