Vox Humana

Default HELP! Stove Keeps Flashing and Beeping "F1" UPDATE...

"Chris Webster" > wrote in message

> > use, at which point it will be time for a new stove anyway. The bad

news is
> > that the part has to specially ordered from Frigidaire, which he said

might
> > take up to 2-3 weeks, provided that they have the part in stock.[...]

Brad was
> > correct. The guy told me that these things go bad all the time.
> > Apparently, it's a very common and well known problem....

> If its very common, then why the %@!# don't they stock the part. 2-3
> weeks is absurd.

It's the kind of thing you tell people when you are too busy to return
promptly. Once you have charged for the diagnostics and have a commitment
for the repair, then you can call the shots. If you have a local appliance
parts dealer, you can call them to see if the part is available locally.
Otherwise there are several online sources for parts.