Posted to rec.food.restaurants
[email protected] dances_with_barkadas@yahoo.com is offline

Default beef & seafood: only meats which energize upscale restaurants?

> If you'd bothered to read the site a bit, you would have foundhttps://www.dartagnan.com/featuredchef.asp- it features a number of
> chefs and restaurants who use these products.

the OP asked; is there any restaurant which ADVERTISES that it
uses these provisions? I can show you 500 restaurants that happen
to use Morton Salt; it doesn't mean that they see Morton salt as a
draw, as part of their claim to fame.

> Instead, you just want to believe some shill for the beef industry.

beef is not the best tasting meat. Reindeer is the best
tasting meat. i've not seen it for sale outside of Alaska.

I'm still looking for a chicken place which advertises that it uses
premium birds. Premium poultry does exist, of course.