Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking
JR[_2_] JR[_2_] is offline

Default now that is really cool :-D

I've currently got 2 lots of 5 gallons in primary, one just racked to
secondary. All plopping away rapidly. I'm a bit concerned because they are
in the garage attached to the house.....the garage door is rubber sealed,
and the access door to the house has a smoke seal around it. As the cat
lives in the garage I'm wondering how many more I can get going before she
gets asphyxiated........!

John