Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Bruce Bowler Bruce Bowler is offline

Default Found a new pasta

On Mon, 02 Apr 2007 15:46:49 +0000, Uncle Enrico wrote:

> How did it taste? What about texture?

One answer might be found in the last line of my post :-)

>> No connection other than a very happy pasta eater (again :-)

Having said that, both are a bit different than "good 'ol durham wheat"
but it's not half bad. I WILL be getting more. It's not as "different"
as Coke vs Pepsi, or even Coke vs Diet Coke, more like Coke vs Coke Zero.

Even my wife (who we call "The Starch Queen") likes it.

--
Bruce Bowler | When ignorance is bliss, 'tis folly to be wise. -