TOM KAN PA

Default Question - WMF pressure cooker

After qutting using a pressure cooker about 30 years ago, my wife decided she's
going to start using one again. She is going to buy a $199 WMF Perfect Plus
from Williams-Sonoma. I asked her what's wrong with a cheaper model, perhaps a
Presto if they still make them. Her reply was that the WMF was stainless steel.
I guess I'm missing something. Any advice that I can give her? Like where to
put the un-used food processor in order to make room for an un-used pressure
cooker?
Seriously, if you were starting out cooking in a pressure cooker, what make and
model would you buy?