David C Prall

Default Good restaurant equipment?

> wrote in message
> >You might look at the possibility of using "team waiting" as an
> >approach.

> What is team waiting?

Let me start by saying, I haven't been watching this thread.

My favorite restaurant uses what I think is Team Waiting. Any staff member
walks by and sees a drink empty, they sitdown a napkin to signify the drink
is being taken care of. There is a single Waiter that takes orders, but that
is about all the waiter needs to take care of. Bread is brought by anybody,
the food is delivered by anybody as soon as it comes up. Of course the
restaurant has a ton of staff to achieve what I like. But prices are inline
with what I expect as well.

http://www.greatamericanrestaurants....s-mainpage.htm

They do this at all of their restaurants, but Mike's definately has more
staff to achieve this. Thus, making it my favorite and always good.

David

--
David C Prall http://dcp.dcptech.com