Posted to rec.food.restaurants
Golden California Girls Golden California Girls is offline

Default What ever happened to "the customer is always right" ?

Paul J. Dudley wrote:
> On Fri, 30 Mar 2007 08:33:59 -0700, Golden California Girls wrote:
>
>> Paul J. Dudley wrote:
>>> What ever happened to "the customer is always right" ?
>>>

>> Rule #1 The Boss is always right.
>>
>> Rule #2 When the Boss is wrong see Rule #1.
>>
>> Rule #3 The customer exists only to be have money taken from it. Do only the
>> most minimal amount of effort to maximize the amount of money taken from the
>> customer. Anything else is a waste of company resources.
>>
>> Rule #4 Anyone wasting company resources will be fired.
>>

>> Did you need the rules of business explained again?

> No ... but maybe you can explain NC Health Dept rules when it states
> that restaurant employees must wash their hands under such conditions.
> It sounds more to me that you don't bother ...... to wash your own hands
> that is... don't bother handing me BS... ( here or at the table ).
> Wash your hands of it.

What are you talking about? What's this crap about hand washing? I was only
commenting about the line I quoted.

But just to humor you I went back to read the rest of the post. Rule #4. Costs
the place $$ for soap, water and employee time. Until the health dept catches
them ... This is what capitalism is all about! The more corporate the place
the more likely it is true.