Posted to alt.food.barbecue
OL'Hippie OL'Hippie is offline

Default Charge for smoking a butt

On Mar 28, 6:48 am, "Olde Hippee" > wrote:
> DH had a friend come over to 'order a couple of butts' for his
> family. He wants to pay, and knows exactly the work involved as he
> has done them before, but doesn't want to be bothered.
>
> What amount would you charge to do them for him?? We have NO idea. He
> can well afford to pay a reasonable price.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Nan & Rich

First of all I just have to say HI to my namesake !! Second of all
about what to charge your friend. It all depends on how good a friend
it is I think, is this sort of thing reciprocal? Heck I would do a
Butt for a friend for free but most of my friends would show up with a
Butt, a 12 pack some lump of their choice and maybe a bottle of Wine
for Belladonna Blabbermouth, that is SWMABO for those who don't know
us. As for the suggestion to give away my sauce, I give up the first
jar to most of my friends for free then it's cash money after that !!
LOL.

I need to come by here a bit more often, I miss some of you guys.
Bruce n Gold Beach Oregon