Old 29-03-2007, 07:48 PM posted to rec.food.sourdough
June Hughes June Hughes is offline

Default San Francisco sourdough starter and Carl's starter

In message . com, TG
writes
On 28 Mar, 11:35, June Hughes wrote:
Hello

...Gradually, the starter changed and became
'London starter'. Can anyone please tell me where I can obtain San
Francisco starter? Many thanks in advance.
--
June Hughes

HI June,

thtat's a shame I've found mine to stay true. I have some backed up if
you'd like some of it. I could pop some in the post for you or you
could pick it up from me somewhere. I work in Marylebone if that would
be convenient. Wrtie to me off list.

I have emailed you to say thank-you so very much. I am delighted.
Shall let you know how it goes when I try it at the weekend.
--
June Hughes