Posted to alt.food.diabetic
TigerLily TigerLily is offline

Default Found a new pasta

how much pasta did you consume for those stats?

--
Join us in the Diabetic-Talk Chatroom on UnderNet
/server irc.undernet.org --- /join #Diabetic-Talk

"Bruce Bowler" > wrote in
message
news

(http://www.nutrikitchen.com/).
> Looks like it only comes in "angel hair" style,

so no lasagna yet, but
> it's available in yellow, green or black,

depending on the type of bean
> they use to make it.
>
> 22g carbs/11g dietary fiber/3g sugars
> 23g protein
>
> pre meal - 104, 2 hours PP - 119 (regular pasta,

2 hour PP 180+)

> No connection other than a very happy pasta

eater (again :-)

> Bruce Bowler | Give to every other human

being every right that
> 1.207.633.9600 | you claim for yourself. -

Thomas Paine