Viviane

Default Dishwasher rinse & hold cycle

The only times I use the rinse option is if we've had something smelly (like
fish) in summer and the dishwasher isn't full enough for a cycle. Or if
we're going away and I've got some dirty dishes in there I rinse them as I
don't like to leave it running when we're away for a few days. We also just
scrape and put the dishes in - the dishwasher does the rest - that's why we
have one.

Viviane

"mocha" > wrote in message
> I grew up in a dishwasherless house, and thus handwashed everything. Even
> now with my own house, I've always been one to rinse off my

plates/flatware
> before putting them in the dishwasher for fear of food concretions

requiring