Old 21-03-2007, 07:46 PM posted to alt.food.wine
Nils Gustaf Lindgren[_1_] Nils Gustaf Lindgren[_1_] is offline

Default Some questions regarding hunter valley, aus

Sorry, mate, you got me there and no mistake
Nils

--
Respond to nils dot lindgren at drchips dot se
"fsa3" skrev i meddelandet
oups.com...
Thanks for the help,

Are you suggesting the 'small coach' for getting around the valley or
getting TO the valley? I need to figure out an answer for both. I've
found lots of information about getting tours setup to get around the
area but I'm still not sure how I can get to the area (from Sydney) --
everything I've found have been day trips. Are there shuttles or
trains I could take?