Posted to alt.food.diabetic
yeah-sure yeah-sure is offline

Default Submit area now works on junk food site

Now you can just type in any item you find under 10 carbs in the
supermarked (not online or in special stores) and I'll add it.
Include
Country, State/Province, market name, Item, # of net carbs and where
it is located in the store. I think, initially, some of the suggested
items were online products that I will remove if I don't see them in
the market after a little more searching or if someone comments on
them.

Thanks for the help so far. Hope you will continue to make the list
grow.

John
www.digitaljunkfood.com