Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.food.asian
Rhonda Anderson[_1_] Rhonda Anderson[_1_] is offline

Default Peanut Sesame Noodles

Steve Wertz > wrote in
:

> I just perfected this recipe - Took me about 3 tries. Forgive the
> use of lingune, but they actually work better than chow mein/lo mein
> noodles.
>
> Sesame Peanut Noodles Recipe By Steve Wertz - March 12th, 2007
> Copyright (C) 2007 http://www.recfoodcooking.com

Sounds good, though I'm not good with chilli so I'd probably leave that
out. Might try Christine's suggestion of adding candied ginger.Need to pick
up some rice vinegar and sesame oil next supermarket visit, but I've got
some Hokkien noodles on hand which I would probably use rather than buy
linguine.

Might make some up to take for a couple of work lunches. I could have it
for dinner, but I'll have to make Rob something else as he won't eat this.
Anyway, thanks for the idea.

--
Rhonda Anderson
Cranebrook, NSW, Australia