Posted to rec.food.cooking
Harriet Neal Harriet Neal is offline

Default Big Booger

"Van" > wrote in message

> "Sheldon" > wrote in message
> ps.com...
>> McDonald's test-markets Third Pounder
>>

>> "Instead of Johnny Rockets, people have another option for a better
>> burger."
>> www.upi.com Copyright 2007 by United Press International
>> ---
>>
>> Sheldon

> Interesting.
>
> We're getting a Fuddruckers in our area soon (Wolf Road in Colonie). I
> used to go to Fuddruckers in Virginia Beach (Norfolk) and they *DO* have
> good stuff. First thing you see when entering the front of the restaurant
> is their ON-SITE butcher shop with sides of beef hanging on meat hooks to
> demonstrate the freshness of their ground beef.
>
> They cook the burgers to order, after which you progress to their
> unlimited "fixins" bar.

There was a Fuddruckers in Pasadena, CA for about 20 years. I guess the
land lease expired and it wasn't renewed...so the location will now become a
new CVS pharmacy. In-'N-Out rules in SoCal. The best deal in town. One
patty, with all the fixin's, fresh fries, and a drink for $4.99.

Harriet & critters (with the a/c on today as it is about 90F here in our new
home town of Azusa -- nick-named "Everything from A-Z in the USA!")