Posted to alt.food.wine
der-pizzameister der-pizzameister is offline

Default 'Chianti' Riserva?

der-pizzameister wrote:

> I only find that the whole thing would have been a bit more amusing if
> there was an adequate counterpart to oppose your thesis.

Forgot to say that I am not going to serve in the role because I am not a
fierce supporter of thesis which conflict with yours. Beside from that I do
not live within the Chianti area (the Chianti area according to your
personal definition), nor within the extended one, nor even within the
hyper-extended one and I think that it is better to leave to people born
there the whole controversy about the geography of Chianti. It's more fun.
It is so amusing when I visit Radda or Gaiole and happen to listen to
retired old men who blame San Casciano Val di Pesa while they are sitting
at a table and playing cards.
Localism! woooh :-D what would be Italy without that?