Old 11-03-2007, 01:05 PM posted to rec.food.restaurants,ba.food,alt.restaurants.professionals,rec.food.equipment
Shawn Hirn Shawn Hirn is offline

Default joints with small volumes of pasta making?

In article .com,
wrote:

i've perfected an invention that allows making of al dente pasta, with
VERY reduced energy consumption in the cooking. Patent is pending.

Now as we know, there is only one business which breaks more hearts
(and more wallets) than the restaurant business - that is the
inventing business. So I must plan very, very, very carefully in
putting my invention forward to market.

The item (in its current original form) is actually only truly suited
to places that do small volumes of pasta.

How do identify and locate these restaurants to target them for
advertising, free sampling, etc?

Start with your local chamber of commerce and look around for any
colleges in your area that has an entrepreneurial institute.