Posted to rec.food.cooking
Steve Pope Steve Pope is offline

Default Nashville Food?

Goomba38 > wrote:

>I'm going to Nashville next week for the annual NDMS conference. It is
>being held at the Gaylord Opryland Hotel.
>I've never been to Nashville. Any particular restaurants of note or must
>try specialties there? For some reason I can't recall ever hearing
>anything special about food in Nashville.

My review from three years ago is he

Despite what I wrote, I was perfectly happy with Boundr'y
as well as Mambu.

Definitely try to get out of the Opryland area and into
central Nashville at least once or twice. Take a look,
at least from the outside, at Ryman auditorium (the original
venue of the Opry).

Steve