Posted to rec.food.cooking
No One[_1_] No One[_1_] is offline

Default Fun with Comcast tech support!

She is still working there!!!! I got the same information and advice from
comcast a few years back. Apparently some of them do not want to deal with
Usenet. I said the same thing, it's your product - you're supporting it.
Call giganews. They knew nothing and said that Comcast does that all the
time when they don't want to deal with the issue.

"Andy" <q> wrote in message ...
> TRUE.
>
> Tech support?
>
> Andy: The giganews usenet newserver crashed.
>
> Jessica: Did you disable your antivirus protection?
>
> Andy: I'll bet a year's salary it's your fault not mine.
>
> Jessica: You should call giganews.
>
> Andy: It's a comcast service provided to subscribers,

giganews.comcast.net!