Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking
dtwright37 dtwright37 is offline

Default TACOS DE PESCADO EMPANIZADO

On Mar 2, 4:52 pm, "The Ranger" > wrote:
> Wayne Lundberg > wrote in message

> > what the heck, this newsgroup has gone from
> > hundreds to just a half dozen sparring
> > participants.

> There were never hundreds, even in its heyday, unless you are
> including the random spam in that count.
>
> The Ranger

That's the way I remember it too, Ranger. Maybe 30-35 regulars at the
most, ranging, so to speak, from New England, through the rest of the
continental US, to Hawaii. Not one person posted in Spanish, even
though there was at least one native Mexican in the group. Not that I
miss him. ;-)

David, who made a fine green chile stew, NM style, last night