Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking
The Galloping Gourmand The Galloping Gourmand is offline

Default TACOS DE PESCADO EMPANIZADO

On Mar 2, 7:59?am, Sonoran Dude > wrote:

> Your going to catch more fish by posting beer battered fish tacos than
> copy and paste from some recipe forum. You speak English why don't you
> share with the rest of us.

I *did* share with everybody. I found the recipe for
breaded fish tacos, Ensenada style and posted it, and you read it and
you know what it's all about.

You're not a *pocho*, homes. Why don't don't you just sort of help out
and translate the article, in the spirit of international friendship
and group cooperation?

> Remember, we invented the Internet not Mexicans.

Yabbot, Mexicans invented *tacos*, dude. You can live without Usenet,
but you'll get awful hungry without tacos.