Posted to rec.food.cooking
Christine Dabney Christine Dabney is offline

Default Torresmos (Portuguese Garlic Roasted Pork)

On Thu, 1 Mar 2007 09:38:38 -0800, "King's Crown"
> wrote:

>What surprises me is the meat is practically floating in liquid all the way
>to the end. I figure it's all the juice from the meat. I will give the
>meat less heat at the higher temp. As it does look done at the 30 minute
>mark. After that it's just needing to tenderize and get some browned
>flavor.

Where are you getting your meat? If this is happening, I would check
to see that the pork is not adulterated with a saline solution. A lot
of places nowadays you can't find pork that isn't treated like this.
Especially Walmart.

Christine