Arwen

Default Source of coarse salt for salt mill

On 3 Jan 2004 15:10:19 -0800, (Mark) wrote:

>I received a nifty salt mill from Santa but I can't seem to find any
>coarse salt to go in it. Right now I have Kosher salt in it but the
>grains are just not quite big enough and leak out of the mill. Where
>is a good place to get regular old salt, not the gourmet (expensive)
>stuff.

Well, the name on the stuff I have here includes the word
'gourmet'--sorry! It's not really super-fancy, though, and it works
fine in a salt mill. "Olde Thompson Gourmet Sea Salt Crystals." It's a
20 oz. bottle, purchased at Bed Bath & Beyond for 6.99.

-Arwen