Kenneth

Default best high-end refrigerator?

On Thu, 1 Jan 2004 22:53:04 +0000 (UTC), (Charles
Demas) wrote:

>I'm suggesting that if it costs nothing to have the product serviced,
>and that when one pays an extremely high cost for something, that the
>repair rate being higher than for less costly items is to be expected.

Well, I do not agree with you, but there is another issue in any case:

A repair rarely "costs nothing."

Even if a highly competent repair person shows up right on schedule,
and charges me not a penny, the time costs to me are very significant.
I cannot be certain, but I would tend to believe that is true for many
people.

All the best,

--
Kenneth