Posted to rec.food.cooking
Kathleen Kathleen is offline

Default What do with the carrot pulp (or ny other pulp) after juicing?

mm wrote:

> Is there anything I can use it in instead of throwing it away? Since
> my juicer is not top notch, the pulp is not too dry.

I'd add it to my dogs' rations. They get canned or fresh fruit and
veggies in addition to their kibble as an aid to weight control - they
feel fuller without taking in an excess of calories. Pumpkin puree is a
favorite, probably because it's somewhat sweet. Carrot pulp would
probably go over well for the same reason.

Kathleen

FoodBanter.com Database Error
Database Error Database error
The FoodBanter.com database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following:
  • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the www.foodbanter.com home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
The www.foodbanter.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.