Barry N. Turner

Default how to sharpen mini dike-cutters, nipper-cutters?

Alan,

I once tried to sharpen an old pair of diagonal cutters. (I know, not the
same tool, but perhaps the same principle is involved).

I wasn't successful in my sharpening efforts, but I was able to speed up the
need to purchase a new pair quite a bit. After my misguided sharpening
effort, the old ones wouldn't work at all. Heck, there was close to an
eighth inch gap between the jaws when they were fully closed. by the time I
finished.

Almost anything can be done, given enough time and effort, but some things
just aren't worth it. I suspect this project of yours may well be one of
the latter.

Barry

om...