Posted to rec.food.cooking
pamjd pamjd is offline

Default Equi-flow dehydrators?

On Feb 25, 4:49�am, "Kswck" > wrote:
> "kuvasz guy" > wrote in message
>
> ps.com...
>
> >I only received 1 reply over on r.f.equipment, so I thought I'd take a
> > shot here...

> > I've recently acquired an equi-flow unit.... *This is a square shaped
> > dehydrator with 10 shelves. *It must be about 20 years old and it
> > appears the company is no longer in business.... *It seems to have
> > some similarities with the excalibur.

> > I don't have any owners manuals or other documentaion on how to use
> > this dehydrator. *My primary interest at the moment is making beef
> > jerky. *Can anyone point me to online docs for this unit or give me
> > some tips on getting started wih it?

> > ..fred

Does it look anything like this? These (excaliburs) have been around
30 years easy. They were the bst of the day and in my opinion they
are still the best available. Perhaps yours is a knock off of them or
theirs with another brand name attached. Hope this helps.
http://www.rawgourmet.com/excalibur_dehydrator.html