Old 28-12-2003, 06:00 PM
S Viemeister

Default meat grinders

Debbie Deutsch wrote:

I have the Kitchenaid meat grinder attachment. It gives good results, and
is far preferable to using a food processor (more even results and no chance
of ending up with mush). It is easy to assemble and clean. One of my
favorite things to do with it is to buy a piece of chuck, trim it well, and
make hamburger. The results are far more flavorful than hamburger mande
from other cuts, and have less fat than store-bought ground chuck.

Yes - I'm quite pleased with my Kitchenaid grinder attachment. It's easy
to use, easy to clean, and gives good results.