Old 28-12-2003, 02:28 AM
meatgrinder

Default meat grinders

I have a meat grinder/sausage stuffer. The cheap kind that you clamp to
a counter top and turn the crank to get your ground meat. I tried using
it for the first time and did not assemble it correctly. Now the meat is
very so ground up it looks like mush. I want to make meatballs out of
this. Do you think it will be OK for meat balls? I used a round steak.

Also, is a top round roast a good meat to make ground beef? It is on
sale now and am considering getting one if OK to grind. Otherwise, I
would not know what to do with a top round roast.
What are other meats good for making ground beef?

Thank you,
Meat Grinder today. Italian cook tomorrow !