Dee Randall

Default Non-Stick that can be cleaned in dishwasher?

Alas, we let our dishes set too, after a meal. But somehow they get done
between meals or while preparing the next one. Much to my dismay, when I'm
preparing a meal, I have to make the choice between unloading the dishwasher
and/or finding a clean space -- I just don't know where to begin!

Perhaps I'll start by washing more "not completely full" dish-washing loads.
{I can hear it now <grin<}

Dee

"Vox Humana" > wrote in message

> "Dee Randall" > wrote in message
> > By the time a large dinner is over, I just want to have a
> > cup of coffee and rest. I have given in the last few times and cleaned

> up
> > the kitchen because if I let her do it I have to help because she

doesn't
> > know where anything goes and keeps after me. I guess there is no rest

for
> > the wicked.
> >
> > I'm not sure which person is referred to here as "... the wicked."

> <grin>
> > Take my choice? Both? Either/or?
> >
> > dee

> I was referring to myself as the "wicked" one. However, this has become a
> point of contention with both myself and my sister. We would prefer not

> be rushed into a big clean-up job immediately after dinner and our elderly
> mother insists on diving into the job. We have both explained to her that
> when we are entertaining, we don't want to spend our post-dinner hour in

the