Dee Randall

Default Non-Stick that can be cleaned in dishwasher?

Somewhat an aside answer to your question, but:

My dishwasher is sooo loaded with dishes; dishes are stacked up on the sink
ready to put into the next dishwasher load, I would never "catch up" if I
added cooking pans - I'd have just a load of cooking pans. It's always
amazing that people actually have room to put a cooking pan in also. Also I
couldn't get a stock-pot in, a spaghetti pot in, and I would't adjust my top
shelf each time I juggled these in just so I wouldn't have to wash a pan
which I could wash in less time than it took to adjust my shelf.

I agree that washing dishes by hand takes time, but I'd rather put in 10
glasses than one pan. Does everyone have a bigger dishwasher than I do?
Does not everyone have a dishwasher that takes over an hour to wash?

Dee