Posted to rec.food.baking
Mikey S. Mikey  S. is offline

Default Easy home-made pizza (with picture). Eat your heart out.

Why would you say it's a lot of trouble, a simple dough with no exotic
ingredients, overnight cold fermented, then the pizza is baked on a stone in
your oven. Can't get much simpler unless your reheating a frozen pizza
(egad!)

--

Mike S.

news